The management to herbicide resistant grass-weeds is in the farmers' hands
Download the first in our series of autumn black-grass guides by completing the form.
Herbicide resistant weeds pose a major threat to sustainable crop production and
tough-to-kill grasses represent a large proportion of the problem. The positive news is
that solutions are within every farmer’s reach, with the adoption of integrated weed
management practices helping to manage both resistant weeds and minimise further
decline in herbicide efficacy.
This guide covers:
- The extent of the problem
- Why there are so many resistant grass-weeds
- How herbicide resistance develops
- Why resistant grass-weeds become a problem
- And finally, can the problem be solved?